Monday, 22 March 2010

Taking a weigh-in pass.

I have decided to take a pass on the weigh in at this stage in the week. It has been one of those weeks, and while I have done lots of exercise, I have been eating for England. I'm taking a WW pass for the minute. This is a legitimate option in the Weight Watchers plan. You are allowed to take a week off from the scales. I might try to pull my head in so I can face the scales on Thursday or so, but for now I am just staying away. The bloated feeling in my tummy is enough of a giveaway that things are not pretty right now. I will weigh myself again when I feel like I have recovered from the Indian I had on Saturday night and the extra few glasses of wine on Sunday, not to mention the lolly snakes that I binged on (did I tell you how much I love a good lolly?)...


How did you go this week? Anyone else taking a pass?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...