Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Plastic surgery warning

I got this via email today from my friend R. It made me giggle and I think you will agree it is not something we are aspiring to.


Plastic surgery - Butt Lift


(Friends don't let friends have this procedure.)

Most of you have heard of a small surgical procedure called a butt lift.

I wanted to show you how it turns out. Please, refrain from getting this procedure done.

You will regret it!

Please see photo below



{No offence to anyone who may be pictured in the photo or who knows the lady pictured}.

* Photo from: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n5/silveradohdk/Funny%20Joke%20Photos/ButtLift.jpg

5 comments:

MMBB said...

oh.my.dear.lord........bhahaha

Our Park Life said...

HA HA HA HA HA! Actually looks rather uncomfortable!
Where's her 'front bum' lifted too?

MultipleMum said...

Thankfully they haven't shown us that, Ourparklife :)

DangGina said...

OH NOOOOOOOOO! oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!!! how could that woman leave her house looking like that?! Cover it up, woman!!!

Affordable plastic surgery prices said...

oh my god........why can't she do some dieting work at home itself.....i think this is really painful for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...