Friday, 23 July 2010

Kick start diet

Oh man. I started the Kick-Start diet today. I just feel the need for a quick food routine change, and this is a 7 day plan aimed at "kick-starting" your metabolism (hence the name).  Join me if you dare!

Stage one is all about soup. I'm on my second bowl today. It tastes pretty good, but there is a distinct aroma (kind of minestrone but without the pasta or beans). I am starting to find the smell unappetising already. Maybe that's the trick? Cook food you just don't want to eat (or smell)?

I can't imagine how I will be after 7 days of the stuff.

Hopefully a few kilos lighter.

6 comments:

Maxabella said...

Gooooooooo Cagg! I'm doing an online shop after work to get the ingredients in... I'll be in it, but a couple of days behind (so keep me posted!)

Spayskdet said...

Glad it's you and not me. The idea of a whole day without grains sounds like a living hell to me. Good luck.

Kelly said...

You go girl! As much as I like soup, I don't think I could eat it everyday I'd go crazy. But I am interested to hear how it goes, maybe I might change my mind :)

Jess said...

Good on you! I would join you if I wasn't up the duff (ahh, I love being able to use that excuse for everything!) Looking forward to hearing how you go..

MultipleMum said...

Thanks for the support ladies. I've now had 4 bowls of soup and it has to be said that it is going to be a loooong week!

MultipleMum said...

End of day 2. Man this is a tough gig. I weighed in this morning and lost 300g though. Just vegies and the dreaded soup today. Will update tomorrow :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...