If you haven't visited their blog, you really should. These women are in touch with their inner 'warm fuzzy'. Their blog is described as "a place to share ideas on raising children in an intentional way with a focus on inner connectedness, using our intuition, connecting with our angels, mother earth, celebrating each child's uniqueness and bringing out their inner creativity". It is a wonderful place to head when you need to change direction.
I feel a bit bad accepting it in this way because I usually don't make a song and a dance about these things, but in the spirit of B2SB2B's focus on 'growing loyalty' I saw this as another opportunity to highlight some of your blogs!
So here are the 15 Blogs I would like to share my One Lovely Blog Award with (again steering away from my Blog Roll). Most are readers of And then there were four. Some I just wish were. All I think are lovely in their own right. In alphabetical order...
6. Made by Joel - This guy doesn't know I exist, but he makes such awesome craft that I can't help but wish I could replicate, but I can't, so I just look at his.
7. Mommy of a Monster - Natalie is another twin Mummy (from the US) with a super-popular blog. She is a emotive writer who (mainly) sees the positives in life and makes me remember to dance in the rain.
8. On the Rocks and Straight up - I was attracted to Angie's blog because of the title, but it turns out we have a fair bit else in common (besides our preference for alcoholic beverages). If you haven't already, check out her hilarious wardrobe malfunction post - it really will make you feel better about your foreplay techniques.
9. Pampers and Pinot - Kristy is a fantastic writer who regularly has me in stitches.
10. (Ramblings) From Toushka - Toushka and I 'met' through a WW experience earlier in the year. She is a funny, Mummy blogger with a great eye for finding the unique in the mundane.
11. Shhh...It's Lizeylou - I'm pretty new to this blog but I am loving it! Lizeylou talks books and music and other bits and bobs and always has something interesting to say.
12. Suger Coat it - Melissa writes about blogging and living and dieting and she does it all very well.
13. The Girl in red heels - with a blog title like that, do I need to go on? Of course you want to take a look! She is 21 and she shops and chats about pop culture, fashion and the ranty side of life. I rate her.
14. With my own two hands - LJ has just had her third baby. She blogs about frugality, minimal impact living and craftiness.
15. Writing out loud - Megan is a lovely writer who documents her life as a Mum with a great turn of phrase (be careful - she is renovating at the moment!).