Thursday, 7 October 2010

Maxabella loves...me!

I am so excited!! I am guest posting at Maxabella Loves... today. After sharing a room with her for about 15 years, I didn't think she would ever want me to take control of her space again. But I was wrong!

Come see what I have to say about "What my children have taught me about myself".

Don't forget to leave a comment on the post so that you can go in the draw for her giveaway tomorrow.

If you are visiting from Maxabella loves... a big hello and welcome! Let me know you stopped by so that I can come and visit you too :)

11 comments:

Gifts of Serendipity said...

Yeah!
I've just read your article and it is truly special and the image is gorgeous.
x Felicity

Kristy said...

Off to check it out!

JANE said...

Hi MM Just dropping by from Maxabella Loves - I've just joined as a follower. Feel free to stop by at my blog http://lifeonplanetbaby.blogspot.com and say hi! J x

Gill@OurParklife said...

i just read it....really well done to you...It is hard to sum up all this in just one post - you did a great job xo

Toni said...

LOVED your post -- so beautiful and reminded me that I DO love my kids, even in the tail-end of school holidays.

PS WOOHOOO free poker money! Nice to know your project is appreciated tho.

LJ said...

I just read your post and it got me all teary! Thanks!! It was beautifully written and every word is true!!

Corrie said...

oh that a was a sweet post! i give birth to baby 4 next week and sure i've changed but all for the better - ok except my tummy!

the post twin baby belly is not kind. I was so shocked at all that skin but the body is amazing and to think I was carrying 2 babies around in there for 8 months is just a miracle!

Corrie:)

life in a pink fibro said...

Loved your post. You rock. x

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh off to read it now, yippee, i'm liking what i read over at Maxabella. Are you sisters, am i a bit slow?? I'm only just branching out past the crafty blogs into mummy blogs now. Love Posie

Jess said...

What a wonderful post.. loved it, as always x

Nadiah said...

Hey, I didn't realise you were sisters! Well there you go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...