2. Even busy people can find time to read. I got stuck into reading this year and loved every minute of it. The best book I read in 2010 was probably 'The Slap' by Christos Tsiolkas, although 'Whitethorn' by Bryce Courtney, The Millenium series by Stieg Larsson and 'The Life of Pi' by Yann Martel are notable mentions.
3. I watch too much TV
4. There is a reason people have those 'films I have seen' widgets in their sidebars. It is actually really hard to remember! I reckon Toy Story 3 was the best film I saw in 2010 (disclaimer: I am yet to see The Social Network, Animal Kingdom or the King's Speech, which I know I will love). Was the Hurt Locker out this year? That was a great film. I also really liked the Green Zone, Inception and Up.
5. It is good to have your email address on your blog. You never know who might want to contact you. CSaM if you are reading this, I cannot comment on your blog (there is a permanent error there) so I haven't been able to say 'hi'. So "Hi" and "Welcome".
6. I have gone beyond 'surviving'.
7. Being unkind to people is unforgivable.
8. You are never too old to be made feel like a 'naughty school girl'.
9. 37 year old women with 4 children can still dance the night away into the wee hours of the morn after too many bevvies with friends. I've still got it!
10. I am a crappy correspondent.
11. Salt-reduced foods also contain a lot less sugar than their salted counterparts.
I am leaving on a jet plane tomorrow morning for Fiji to spend Christmas and New Year there with my family. Squeee!!
I will be back in early January 2011 with more of And then there were four. Until then, you take care and find the joy :)
What did you learn about yourself this year?