Saturday, 15 January 2011

52in52: Blog Makeover. Help me make it happen!

Image from here
I am taking a leaf out of Kelly's book and setting myself something new to do each week in 2011. I am going to post about it each week on Saturday. I won't be doing this in any particular order, and will add the link to the post when it is complete. If I don't manage to acheive everything on the list, (highly likely) I will donate $5 for everything I missed to Oxfam for all the amazing work they do. For a look at the full list, click on the 52 in 52 page on the left hand sidebar.



This week I have started many but not actually managed to tick anything off my list. It is not a good sign really is it? Only the second week in and already a blip in proceedings. The leg work this week will pay off though, so I feel like I am still on track.

One of the things on my 52in52 list is a serious blog makeover.

One of the things I did this week was enter a competition for a Blog Makeover!

Melissa from Suger Coat it has a wonderful prize of a blog makeover by the talented Stockport Hotel or hers truly.

I would LOVE to win one of the prizes, and you can help.

Please click over and vote for my blog.

Pretty please?

Pretty please with a bird on top?

I think we have all had enough of the bird. Haven't we?

19 comments:

Felicity said...

Done. x F

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oooh, I do love the bird - but I'll vote for you x

Lucy said...

I voted yesterday when Mel put her post up - for you - but as I was saying to your sister A last night on Twitter - I will be sad to see the birds go. I love them...

Off to lobby some votes for you now...

Christie said...

I love the bird, but regardless I would love to see you win! Voted.

Photographer Mum said...

done and done! :)

Cate said...

done! hope you win :-)
xxxCate

Ivana said...

Done! Wish you luck!

Maxabella said...

Hope you win!!!!!!!! x

1000 Homes of Happiness said...

You have my vote! Though I do adore your little birdie xx

Tat said...

Done, your are the leader so far. Good luck :)

Andrea said...

Voted! Hope you get it, so far your lead is a good one! Yea!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Found my way here from AMB.. I voted for you, but love the bird too! Hope you win though :)

Tracy
Greenway Stuff and Things

Melissa *Suger Coat It* said...

Excellent blog flogging. I like, I like. And a clear leader at the moment. HOWEVER Kate & Michael + 3 are closing the gap today...

Haha. I'm sure you'll be top three with NO PROBLEMS.

Luck. xoxo

Rachel said...

Voted

Ellie said...

Voted. You're still in the lead so far...by quite a bit.

CaraBee said...

I'll head over and vote!

reanbean said...

I just voted, and it looks like you're still ahead. How exciting!

Happy Housewifey said...

Hi there,
Was very inspired by your "52 in 52". Decided to do something similiar. As requested on your page, I've linked back to your site. Mine is at http://transformingegg.com/happyhousewifey

All the best with your remaining goals! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...