Thursday, 13 January 2011

Five handmade gifts from me to you


Image copied from here

For those of you who have been reading And then there were four for awhile, you will realise how completely out of my comfort zone this is.

Cate from Keep Cate Busy put out a call on her blog. She is a gorgeous blogger and pretty new to all of this and well, she only had a few takers so I offered to be the recipient and thus have got to make five gifts of my own...

To rewind a little and tell you what this is all about, I quote from the original source, MilkyMamma (I think) via LJ and Felicity and Cate:

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

I can't promise pretty or amazing, but I can promise that I will make you something from me with love in my heart and a smile on my face.

To enter, you just need to comment and then put the link to your own Pay It Forward post.

I now sit here hoping like mad that least five people will want a MultipleMum original. Don't be shy people. It will be a collector's item (Um Al. I promise no photo collaging!)

xx

18 comments:

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

OMG! I'm so in! Or does family not count??? Oh wait, I've just read the fine print - I have to craft back? Um... best you take comments 2-6. You know me and craft are not friends.

Maxabella said...

Oh no, if you're both doing it, I will have to do it... but I really don't have a spec of time to so... take comments 3 - 7, Cagg. x

MultipleMum said...

Hang on! It says "handmade" not craft. I was thinking of baking... or making a card... or... that's not breaking the rules is it??? I was hoping for a wombat Al. Al? Al?

Photographer Mum said...

Count me in - who knows, maybe I will get some more followers...lol

Pen

Emma jane said...

ooo :) A pony

Emma jane said...

Hi me again, no it wasn't an entry just a giggle :)

Tat said...

I've missed out on this on a few blogs, but I made it just on time here! Yes, I'm in!

milkymumma said...

It's lovely to see how far this is going!

Rachel said...

I did this on my Face book...
shud of seen them come running for a print lol... do you have 5? if not Im in if your happy to post to the States.. Im more than happy to post to you... I think this is a lovely idea.. Im all for paying it forward... Im gonna go do this on Tatterbeans ... let me know if you need a 5th sending :)

MultipleMum said...

Yay! Photographer Mum, Tat, and Rachel are in! You have to post your link on your blog back here in the comments for it to be 'official'! Still need two???

DancingInTheRain said...

An original from MultipleMum - I am in for sure!! Can I post of monday to make it offical?!

suburp said...

Oh I like that! I won't participate right now, but it's a great idea, I hope you share what you will give :)

MultipleMum said...

Thanks Dancing in the Rain. Still one to go. Come on everyone! I have even thought of what I will make (I think you will be surprised :) And yes, suburp, I promise to share (that will be a post to remember!!)
MM

Maxabella said...

Okay, I'll do it. I'm in. Because I love you and because I can't wait to see what you come up with... x

MultipleMum said...

Whoa hoo. Five and I am done. Sorry if you were lurking and wanting to have a go. Please visit the blogs of those who have agreed and you can be their guinea pigs :) I will be in touch with my special five to get your postal addresses very soon x

Rachel said...

whoa ..im in how exciting ok Im off to pay it forward on Tatterbeans..ill give you the link when its done ...

Rachel said...

I payed it forward on my other blog
http://tatterbean.blogspot.com/2011/01/pay-it-forward-you-know-you-want-to.html
all are welcome to come join this one but be quick lol

Angel said...

This is so awesome! Thank you for taking part!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...