|Image from here|
2. Lego is one of life's true joys for little boys.
3. The cleaning fairy seems to have given up at our place.
4. I am still thinking about Born to Run by Christopher McDougall even though I am now half-way through The Secret History by Donna Tart.
5. Mother Nature is seriously pissed. Thinking of you Japan x
6. To the man who stopped his car to give me a serve about 'keeping an eye on' my children: Just keep driving next time, mate. You really didn't help.
7. I am officially giving up cheese when it reaches $7.50 for 500g.
8. Refreshingly, there are still trainers out there who do not use PowerPoint. Yay you, Mel!
9. Effect vs affect - I still don't always get it. Sometimes, when you learn something wrong, no amount of mnemonics helps you unlearn it.
10. I reckon it has to be easier to have quins with another woman than with a man. Just sayin'.
What is your thing this week?