|Image found here|
2. Incendiary means 'capable of causing fire'.
3. There is a national move in process to combine the Vocational Education and Training and University sectors in Australia.
4. Some people just don't get it. It doesn't matter how hard you work at teaching them, or how relevant it is to their lives, sometimes they just don't get it.
5. When I don't 'diet', I snack a LOT at night. I have changed that this week and am feeling much more in control.
6. Crime and Punishment is brilliant.
7. Sometimes bad things (like children vomiting in the car) lead to good things (like Mum's finding the time to clean and vacuum the car).
8. I feel pressured by my newspaper subscription. Definitely a Sun Herald only kinda gal.
9. I believe in karma. On the week that I have done even more washing than usual (I didn't think it was possible!), I won some washing powder over at Lucy's. Thanks x
10. I think pyjama pants should be allowed out of the home.
So tell me, what are your things this week?