|Image found here|
2. No-one really does pomp and ceremony like the Brits.
3. Thank God for Jessica Marais's style and grace at the Logies in that gorgeous white frock. She is the prize rose of Australian TV if you ask me. Asher Keddie didn't look too shabby either ;)
4. Chrissie Swan was a stand out on Big Brother when she was a contestant (the only series I ever watched I might add in case you picked me as a fan) and her smile lit up the screen last night as she confessed to being a bag of "hormones with a hairstyle". I've never seen her show but I am going to check The Circle out!
5. The fact that Leo Babauta from zenhabits.net just turned 38 makes me feel like I have an awful lot to accomplish in the next three weeks!
6. Speaking of turning 38, I am totally back on the final push to the finish line of my weight loss journey. Wish me luck as I drink litres of water, run the soles off my shoes and overdose on soup and salad as I kick my ass down to 70kg street!
7. I am still using honey facial cleanser and made Tammi's washing powder recipe and am loving the results. Frugal and eco-friendly. What's not to like about going "a la natural'? (pun intended)
8. My latest 30 day challenge is not bringing ANY new plastic bags into the house. I am pretty good when I go to the supermarket but even still, I have a cupboard full of the seagull killers. They make great bag liners but I reckon I have enough for a lifetime. I'd love you to join me if you want to?
9. If anyone knows how to get ink stains off leather couches, please share! Dew Drop is testing his inner-artist on media other than paper. Needless to say, I am not particularly happy with his latest choice! The walls were bad enough...
10. The only thing worse than a toddler is two of the blighters!
So, what is your thing?