Friday, 15 July 2011

Weekend Rewind - The List edition


Welcome to another edition of the Weekend Rewind. I have to say that I had enormous fun reading your very first posts last week.  Some of us just launched in to this blogging caper, while others took a more tentative step, but we all got started on our unique adventure, and look at us now. What a great way to get to know a blogger, huh?

Thanks to Sister A for setting up this fabulous linky and giving us the chance to relive all the memories.

Now, let's get started on this week's Rewind...

The rules of this linky are simple. All you need to do to play along is become my friend, if we are not already friends, then link up a post from your archives and get commenting. The more comments the merrier.

This week we are all about airing our 'list post' archives. We all love a list post right? So link up a post from your archives that contains a list. Here is one of mine: Here's the thing.

Now show us yours... 

15 comments:

Maxabella said...

1, What a great idea for a linky rewind

2, I couldn't decide which lessons list to add

3, So I really, really cheated by linking up a label instead

4, But I figure you will still talk to me.

x

Erin said...

Enjoyed reading last weeks link up, looking forward to reading this weeks. Great idea:)

InkPaperPen said...

LOVED last week's rewind.

I hope I haven't cheated with this weeks rewind post, I have already linked it to the Saturday rewind but it was the only thing I had with a list.

Your "Laminated List" post just popped up in your linkwithin gadget...That was another great list post of yours!

x

Hear Mum Roar said...

Oh, I love a good list!

My New Normal said...

New follower, here for the rewind. Love your list by the way, especially the reply to all part!

Saucy B said...

I love list posts. Looking forward to getting reading with my fellow rewinders.

Mrs Woog said...

Excellent topic! Love reading lists. Have a great weekend lady xx

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

I tried commenting on your list post but Blogger won't let me. Suffice to say that I agree with everything you said.

bigwords is... said...

Morning, thought I'd pop over to say hi and join your weekend rewind - it's been awhile xx

mrinalini said...

like your blog's layout and design:). I'm a new follower and i'd love it if you could check out my blog @http://bored-idiots111.blogspot.com/

Diminishing Lucy said...

Hey....I linked, like you do. I did it late last night - to a post I flog to death, so apologies if you have already read it! I am experimenting with blogging and linking etc with my new iPad and it's all bait tricky - I feel all fingers and thumbs! Xx

Quill and Ink Handmade said...

Oh my, I go weak at the knees at lovely long lists; that and surveys...

Great rewind idea :)

x

Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots said...

Joining up for the rewind for the first time. What fun, I love lists :-)

life without mathematics said...

Loved it! SO many different ways of listing, and so many different topics. And stimulus for my weekend posting when time and inspiration are both severely compromised! Yippee on so many levels!

Kymmie said...

Love a list, and a bit bitter that I was too buggered to link up this week.

But which list to link up? I think you'd better do this one again!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...