Friday, 29 July 2011

Weekend Rewind - Pick a Favourite Edition

There was some excellent rewinding going on last weekend on the topic of bloggingHouse of Prowse's post reminded me to back up my blog (which is excellent advice BTW). Tropical Mum suggested that blogging is better than conversation and the Cranky Old Man suggested he may in fact be too old for blogging but everyone who linked up reminded us that blogging is lots of fun for everyone!

I have had me a week. Pure exhaustion. So this week I am leaving it up to you a bit. I would really like you to pick one of your favourite posts (preferably one you haven't linked up before) and add it to the linky. I'd love to read something funny and light, but am equally prepared for the heavy self-reflection too. Whatever you like.

So if you are prepared to get started, all you have to do is become my friend, if we are not already friends, then link up a favourite post from your archives and get reading and commenting. The more comments the merrier. You could also copy the 'Weekend Rewind' button to your sidebar should you wish to share the Weekend Rewind love with your readers. 


I will get us started... The Superfluous Nipple.






6 comments:

Erin said...

Couldn't find anything light for you, isn't that sad?? What does that say about me, something for me to reflect on and rectify. So I'm afraid you get a heavy self-reflection one, looking back over 18 yrs of parenting, realising it passes so quickly, savouring the time I have left.

catparrott said...

My first post, not so much light as enthusiastic. Is that close enough? :)

Julia said...

What a fun idea! I'm going right now to find something funny in my archives :)

InkPaperPen said...

I linked up something I thought was light...then I realised I have already linked it up o the Rewind. Sorry! The downside of being such a new blog? Not enough archives to rewind...

x

Diminishing Lucy said...

Off for a looksee now...light. And fave. It may be a total fluff post...

Lisa said...

I found one, not exactly my fave, but funny. At least I think so. I hope you crack a smile, at least.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...