Friday, 12 August 2011

Weekend Rewind - Most beautiful post

Boy was last week's Weekend Rewind great! There were posts about gay marriage, red heads, crappy parents, and dealing with the death of a newborn. Miss Pink got hot under the collar about dissing teenage pregnancies and Leaf about pre-schoolers travelling in prams. It was a ranty kind of week!


This week I thought we could swing the other way and find the happy side of life. I am calling it your "Most Beautiful Post". It might be visually stunning (an opportunity for our photographer friends to get involved), or it might be sentimental, or just a lovely piece of writing. However you interpret the word 'beautiful'.


So if you are prepared to get started, the rules of this meme remain the same each week. All you have to do is become my friend, if we are not already acquainted, then link up a post from your archives and get reading and commenting. The more comments the merrier. And don't forget to Tweet, Facebook and/or Stumble your favourites to share the joy with other readers.


I will get us started and, for those who know me, it won't surprise you that it has nothing to do with photography! The Homecoming...

Now let's see yours...

7 comments:

Kymmie said...

What a great theme! I'm joining in, and found a post that I haven't already rewound (I must confess it's getting harder and harder! Must write more good stuff!)

Have a great weekend Coo. xx

Hot Cross Mum said...

Great theme, great blog, love the pegs (genius!) - delighted to find you through Life in a Pink Fibro!

Maxabella said...

Tough theme! I struggled. In the end I rewound the only post that I don't think anyone ever read, but I like it. x

Amy said...

great theme, but a tough one.

I decided to rewind my wedding anniversary post from last month! nothing like spreading the celebrations over another month...

Miss Pink said...

Oooh Thanks so much for making a special little note about my rewind last week!

Diminishing Lucy said...

Off for a hunt now. Am a bit stuck on that one though. I may be a while - I don;t think any of them are "beautiful" but some comments indicate some people find the odd post a bit pretty...

Erin said...

I've struggled all day to think of 'which one'. Have decided to share a post about my grandmother and her impact on me.

You really do challenge each week with your themes, always look forward to seeing what you think of:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...