Friday, 21 October 2011

Weekend Rewind - February 2011 Edition

I have had a crazy week this week. On Wednesday I started hosting the October Digital Parents Blogging Carnival (there are some fabulous posts so please take a look). Today I am guest posting at not one but two other blogs! I have tackled The Ultimate Alice over at Alice Becomes and shared my post called Please Keep your Germs to Yourself over at Career Mums. I would love you to stop by and say hello.


But enough about me and onto this week's Rewind...


This week is all about February 2011. Pick your favourite post and link it up for some new comment love.


So if you are prepared to get started, the rules of this meme remain the same each week. All you have to do is become my friend, if we are not already acquainted, then link up a relevant post from your archives and get reading and commenting. The more comments the merrier. And don't forget to Tweet, Facebook and/or Stumble your favourites to share the joy with other readers. Try to add a link back to me in your posts so that  we can expand the reach of the Weekend Rewind.


Here is mine... Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil? 


Now show us yours...


12 comments:

Kymmie said...

You've been a busy girl! Now off to see your words of wisdom elsewhere.

(Alas, I'm not motivated to think of a post that works with that theme.)

xx

MaidInAustralia said...

What a busy woman you are! Thanks for hosting the linky ... xo

Halina said...

Thank you, again! I hope that Blog Carnival went well :)

joeh said...

I did not post in Feb. So I am cheating again and rewinding from April. No one read it anyway.

Cranky Old Man

Diminishing Lucy said...

Oh my. I just had a LONG trawl back though my Feb archives - some gems! It was hard to pick! I must have been inspired back in Feb!

Erin said...

Harder to choose this week, anyhow I shared a post on my teens who discovered hidden talents, pulling apart and rebuilding computers. Totally in awe of their confidence and self taught abilities.

Being Me said...

Oh my gahhd you've been such a busy blogger. Enjoy your weekend! xo

Janelle said...

Easy, I only had one post from February!? What was I doing with all my time?

I only got around to visiting a handful of the posts in last week's Rewind before I went away for a week's holiday, I'll be much more participative this week!

Thanks again :)

MaidInAustralia said...

I linked up before I had my morning coffee and accidentally linked to Brenda's post instead (which I'd just been reading). So I've put another post in, instead. xo

MaidInAustralia said...

I linked up before I had my morning coffee and accidentally linked to Brenda's post instead (which I'd just been reading). So I've put another post in, instead. xo

Seana Smith said...

Hello, hope you are all enjoying a good weekend. No post from me as I wasn't blogging on this site in Feb... I think I started in April, it's all a blur. I only have three of the children this weekend, hubby and one are off on a father-son weekend... yet it's still murder to get a moment of peace and quiet. Strange....

danneromero said...

Busy is both a good thing, and not such a good thing.... Be sure to fit in ME (meaning yourself) time.....

My link is from January. BUT, I feel accomplished... I did it! I linked correctly... FINALLY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...