Friday, 14 October 2011

Weekend Rewind - January 2011 Edition

Wasn't it fun reading through the entries from last week's Opinion Post Edition? My two favourites for the week were by Tales of Tai Tai and Feather and Nest, but it was excellent reading all 'round.

I heard this week (to my horror) that there are only 10 weeks until Christmas, which means 11 weeks until the end of the year! I think this leads perfectly into a weekly theme of the months of 2011 (as Sister A did last year).  So dust off your favourite post from January, and link her up for some new comment love.

There are no additional prompts this week (except maybe not choosing a post that has already been rewound because some of us regulars run out of things to say, hey Cranky?).

So if you are prepared to get started, the rules of this meme remain the same each week. All you have to do is become my friend, if we are not already acquainted, then link up a relevant post from your archives and get reading and commenting. The more comments the merrier. And don't forget to Tweet, Facebook and/or Stumble your favourites to share the joy with other readers. Try to add a link back to me in your posts so that  we can expand the reach of the Weekend Rewind.


I will get us started... The 4:1 ratio


Now show us yours...


12 comments:

Seana Smith said...

Doh! Nothing to Rewind from me as I wasn't posting on this blog in Jan 2011 and I've deleted the stuff on the old Blogspot one. never mind, will enjoy reading others!

Halina said...

Great! I just got the chance to show of some of my winter photography from last year. I had just started my blog and didn't know much to write about, so it was mostly musings about photography... Thank you!

InkPaperPen said...

Oh, shame! I was all ready to rewind after a few weeks away but neither Ink Paper Pen or Alice have a Jan post - we were on a break at Alice, I think. Next week...

joeh said...

I was not blogging in January, but I like to bend the rules so I am reposting from my first blogging month, April.

It does have a Holiday theme and a Christmas reference. AND I don't think it has been rewound before!

Cranky

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Oh, I didn't have a blog back in January :(
What a shame.. what a great idea anyway!!

I just got here through Moments of a Libra. We're both in her 'lovely people' list. She's so nice, isn't she? :)

Come visit me too sometime! I'm so glad I bumped into your blog.


Have a great weekend.



mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

EmmaK said...

Hiya! I would love to put the link to the Rewind Image on my blog but can't find the codes. Please could you put them up next time so that the more technically illiterate among us can grab em

danneromero said...

thanks for letting me post... hope all is well with you....

danneromero said...

oops! i did it again... rather than posting my jan. 2011 post.. readers will be sent to my lastest story..... enjoy anyway...

Janelle said...

Woo-hoo! Participating in my first ever Weekend Rewind! Have been meaning to for ages, have finally got my s@#$ together!
My post was super new back in January, it's interesting to compare those posts with the more recent ones and to see how my blogging has changed!
Silly question - I couldn't find the HTML code for the Weekend Rewind button? I've just saved the image and pasted it in to my post for now.

Janelle said...

Meant to say my BLOG was super new in January, not my post - d'oh! It's very early, coffee hasn't kicked in yet....

Erin said...

January my life was mostly building posts, however I did manage and am sharing 'Boys and Books.' I was rather happy with this post as finding books to interest boys is rather a challenge. all books tried and true by my teen and pre-teen boys (and girl)

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

Mr Linky is telling me that the list will not open for 1 day and 18 hours. Not sure what happened there...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...