Friday, 28 October 2011

Weekend Rewind - March 2011 Edition

There were many fabulous posts in the February 2011 Edition of the Weekend Rewind last week. I took my time getting through all the entries and savoured their sweetness. I have been laughing about Christopher Peacock and Carrie Hiscock all week. But I am like that. 


This week we are delving into the archives of March 2011. What were you posting about in March? The end of Summer? The Aussie Blogging Conference? Just stuff? Pick your favourite post and link it up for some new comment love.

So if you are prepared to get started, the rules of this meme remain the same each week. All you have to do is become my friend, if we are not already acquainted, then link up a relevant post from your archives and get reading and commenting. The more comments the merrier. And don't forget to Tweet, Facebook and/or Stumble your favourites to share the joy with other readers. Try to add a link back to me in your posts so that  we can expand the reach of the Weekend Rewind.



Here is mine... The overcompensator

Now show us yours...

9 comments:

Sarah Mac said...

Thank you for the mention!

I'll have a trawl and see if I can find something else to make you smile :)

IAMJOROSS said...

Mine really isnt from March since i started my blog on May.Hope its ok with you :)

IAMJOROSS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IAMJOROSS said...

Mine really isnt from March since i started my blog on May.Hope its ok with you :)

EmmaK said...

Ha ha brilliant! Back in March I was campaigning for Equal Rights For Orgasms http://mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com/2011/03/equal-rights-for-orgasms.html
hey somebody's gotta do it!

joeh said...

Hmmm...March, still not blogging so I cheat again with a post from April especially since only about four people read this, What everyone missed at the

"ROYAL WEDDING"

THe Craky Old Man

Jodi @ The Scribble Den said...

March - my birthday month! I popped up a link to one of my all time favourite posts. I still remember that day :)

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

I missed it, even though it's Sunday =/ darn time zones again

Kymmie said...

Oooh, I've just popped over to some of these links! Good reading!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...