Friday, 7 October 2011

Weekend Rewind - The opinion post edition


After a week off from the Weekend Rewind I think it best we come back shouting, well sharing our opinions anyway. These posts do not have to be controversial, we have done that before, rather just a post that gives us a sense of how you feel about the subject at hand.


Perhaps it is a social comment? Perhaps it is your view on extended breast feeding (there have been a few of those posts in the last 24 hours after 'The Slap' aired last night)? or helicopter parenting? or the way the PM/President is running the country? Perhaps it is a rant? Or just a post about solidarity where you back up the opinion of another? However you see it, a post where your opinion is the star attraction.


So if you are prepared to get started, the rules of this meme remain the same each week. All you have to do is become my friend, if we are not already acquainted, then link up a relevant post from your archives and get reading and commenting. The more comments the merrier. And don't forget to Tweet, Facebook and/or Stumble your favourites to share the joy with other readers. Try to add a link back to me in your posts so that  we can expand the reach of the Weekend Rewind.


I will show you mine: A rant about gambling


Now, show us yours...


6 comments:

Halina said...

Ha! This is interesting! I just realized that I have aired very few opinions on my blog... Maybe that's something I need to work on...

Muddled Up Mumma said...

Great theme this week. I do love a good opinion piece or rant... nothing like a blogger and a bit of steam! Happy rewind.

EmmaK said...

Sounds great! I am ranting on about the Shocking State of Criminals today

Miss Pink said...

Usually I have to think about which entry matches the theme. Today I KNEW which one needed to be linked. I think you will know which one I would have linked too ;)

Catherine said...

Another GREAT link topic! I've already been to visit almost everyone because they're all so different. You're such a clever girl and we appreciate it!

Erin said...

MM
This is fun going back through posts:) As Home Educators we have a rather different lifestyle, supported by our opinions;) Thought to share where it all began.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...