Friday, 25 November 2011

Weekend Rewind: July 2011 Edition

We have been working our way through the months these past few weeks of the Weekend Rewind. It has been great tripping down memory lane, capturing each month of the year with one post.

This Edition brings us up to July. What were you doing in July? Perhaps, like me, you were suffering sleep deprivation from a combination of your Tour de France addiction, children who won't sleep and a sleep study with one of your kids at the Kid's Hospital? No? Not that lucky?

Why don't you link up your favourite post from July and spill the beans on your activity?

This rules of the meme remain the same each week. Join the And then there were four community, if we aren't already acquainted, and link up a post from your archives. Share the love by commenting on other posts in the link up, by stumbling posts you like and Facebooking or Tweeting about the link-up. The more of each of these things, the merrier!

I will get us started, as always, with a little question about social etiquette...

And now it is over to you...

PS: Please take a moment to vote for And then there were four in the Circle of Mom's Top 25 Aussie Blogger competition. It only takes a click! You can vote once a day if you are so inclined :-)

5 comments:

Marcy said...

In July, I was working my hardest to try to complete a 50 push-ups challenge. It was a great summer, but the push-ups were killing me.

EmmaK said...

In July in USA I was roasting like a marshmallow by the pool!

Emily said...

In July I was (still) umming and aahing about starting a blog. And (still) didn't get around to it...

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

My July sucked!! It was my worst month this year :( August will be better! I like the idea of going back and looking at old posts.

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

Oh, and I too was roasting like a marshmallow in July, considering we were breaking heat records right and left here in Texas. Hottest summer on record, and driest too. It's been a heck of a year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...