Friday, 11 November 2011

Weekend Rewind - now with added Fibro....

So Multiple Mum has gone away and left me the keys to the castle... Not really. She asked me nicely to put up her Rewind post due to technical issues, gave me her password, and now, here I am! [cue maniacal, evil laugh...]

Despite the temptation to run riot with her blog (oh what fun we could have...), I am going to restrain myself and stick with the task at hand. So... deep breath...

Hi, my name is Allison and you'll usually find me over at Life In A Pink Fibro. Tonight I am here, introducing the Weekend Rewind. World's easiest linky. All you have to do to take part is to follow this here blog (you'll never regret it), and then link up an old post for some new comment love. So far, so standard. But the key to the Weekend Rewind is the comments - give and ye shall receive. Comments make the Weekend Rewind go round.

Here endeth the lesson.

And here begin the reveal of this week's theme, which, if I'm reading correctly, is May. That's right, any post from the month of May in any year. Give us your best!

That's it. I've had my fun. Signing out. Ready, set, Rewind!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Keys to the castle...love it!! I've linked up and will come back to comment in a few hours. Love this way of finding new blogs. Happy weekend xx

danneromero said...

i had to do a june post... i have nothing, seriously nothing, for may...

MultipleMum said...

Thanks Al! Appreciate you getting me out of a pickle. Internet seems to be back on track so I will start my Rewind now! x

Seana Smith said...

Hello there, You can tell I was out on Friday night, then too tired/busy/hungover on sat to be of much use to anyone... so linking now finally!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...