Thursday, 1 December 2011

Let's play {A-Z}

Image from here
A. Age: 38
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Folding the piles of washing!
D. Dogs: Our last was Ruby. We found her a new family when the twins came along. After years of having her ears pulled, being poked by two little boys and being forced to sleep outside, she is now adored and happy and living on a farm. It is better this way.
E. Essential start to your day: Alarm clock (often in human form with Dew Drop the most likely candidate)
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: White gold.
H. Height: 172cm
I. Instruments you play: I learnt the trumpet at school, and the cello. I sucked at both. I often joke that I am the ultimate nerd because I can read music but not play it.
J. Job title: Mum, Education Consultant, Speech Pathologist
K. Kids: 3 sons, 1 daughter
L. Live: Outskirts of Sydney, in the bush
M. Mother’s name: Bev
N. Nicknames: Coo
O. Overnight hospital stays: Three times when having children
P. Pet peeves: I am not sure there is enough room here... um, my biggest one is when the TV is on as well as the radio/iPod and the Geege is playing the guitar and one of the kids is playing computer games with all manner of noises all at the same time, in the same room. Mind boggling!
Q. Quote from a movie:  "I wish I knew how to quit you" from Brokeback Mountain.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Two sisters, one brother
T. Time you wake up: Usually 6.00am (or earlier. See E)
U. Underwear: Bridget Jones style
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: Have you tried clicking four children into carseats?
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I have had several dental x-rays (when I had braces and when the dentist stole my teeth during the twin pregnancy). I have also had a chest x-Ray when I returned to work, in line with their latest health policy. Does a CT scan count here?
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a mean nachos
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe. Hands down. Necks up.

I found this little game over at Faith Hope and a whole lotta Love. Play along too. Leave a note if you do so I can come and read your responses.

10 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Feel like we are besties now that I know all of this about you. And so many of those answers could have been mine, the undies, folding the washing, 6am starts .... thanks for sharing!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Haha, agreed! Those damned piles of washing to be folded, aaaargh, they're everywhere!
Yes, I have a human alarm clock called Felix, oh he's loud! ;o)
Hmmm, 4 car seats, that is like a challenge in itself. Sometimes I get in, start the car and Angus yells out "you didn't strap me in Mama!" Whoops, you'd think I could at least get 2 done up. Wouldn't you!?
Lovely to learn more about you MM! xo

chibiaion said...

Brilliant! This is really one brain stretching activity, glad to see of your days doing just great. :D

buy aion account

Jill said...

Fun, I played along. I stole a few of your answers.

Jodie Ansted said...

I've only been in hospital 3 times too - with my 3 boys - *crosses fingers*, my mum is Gloria and I've never seen Brokeback Mountain and really, really want to. Must put that on my list. :)

Miss Pink said...

I love this!
Sometimes these things are a good way to get to know little facts about people.

Rhonda said...

I'm totally doing this on my blog. Right now... :)

Janelle said...

Loved it! I've done it on my blog too now :)

Maxabella said...

I was hoping to glean new news, but I guess I've known you too long and too well!! x

annie said...

Honey, I feel your pain! I had four under four including twins and then threw another on top a few years later- thoroughly recommend it! Stay calm and happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...