Friday, 9 December 2011

Weekend Rewind: A little burst of Spring

A big thank you to Lucy for being such a stellar hostess last weekend. I appreciate your fine stewardship and may call upon you again, should my weekend be as busy as last weekend was. Does anyone else want a go at hosting? Let me know if you do... Anyhoo...

We are springing into spring with this edition. I'd like you to link a favourite post from your September archives. It can be this year, last year or whenever.

The rules for the world's easiest linky remain the same each week. Link up a relevant post, show the other linkers some comment love, and tweet/facebook/stumble the heck out of the meme. You also need to become my friend if we are not already acquainted. There is an official Weekend Rewind button up there at the top of this post that you can pop on your post/blog should you wish to.

Now, I will get us started this week with this little beauty from September...The Bridesmaid Effect.

Now show us yours...

7 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Can you believe, I have NOTHING! I checked through three years of Spetember posts and NOTHING grabs me to rewind! I think this may be my first week ever where I do not rewind!

I shall make up for it with comment and sharing love...

xx

Deb @ home life simplified said...

Last week was my first week and I loved it - meeting so many new blogs (including yours) and revisiting my first full month of blogging.

I have linked up the only post for September I could think of to share - remembering September 11 - although I did not want to add a sad post to the rewind... I hope people will still read along

Seana Smith said...

Hello there, I've posted a very short one, it still makes me laugh.

Can I just ask... i can't find the code for the image of the Rewind.. am I an idiot?? More so than usual??

ould love to add the image to my blog but need the code - or think I do.

EmmaK said...

Hi there! Yeah I'd love to host the rewind sometime. Drop me a line at emmakcontact[at]yahoo.com

Rhianna said...

First time I have come across both this and your blog, I love them both

supermac said...

I have first done the Weekend Rewind last week through Diminishing Lucy and I tremendously enjoyed it. What a brilliant concept. I just folllowed you and trying to figure out now how to grab your button ;-) Linking in a bit. Love, love, love your blog.

Janelle said...

So nice to see so many new faces taking part in the Rewind each week! I agree, it's such a fab linky. I'm particularly enjoying this month-by-month recap. Would love a go at hosting sometime if the Rewind needed a place to stay the weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...