Friday, 16 December 2011

Weekend Rewind - Rocktober edition

I have been so busy cutting out Scooby Doo masks for Doo Dah's birthday party tomorrow, that I forgot to sort out the Rewind for this week. So, there will be very little introduction as I get down to the business of opening up for business!

This week we will relive the magic of October. Please find a rocking post from your October archives and link it up here for some new comment love. The rules are the same as always - link up, comment to your heart's content, and use the power of social networking to spread the love to others. Simple? I think so. You need to be a part if the And then there were four gang to play along, so join me if we aren't already acquainted.

So, here is mine: Under the weather

Now show us yours...

6 comments:

InkPaperPen said...

Felt like rewinding tonight! Only have creative writing pieces to link so hope that is cool with the whole rewind linky rules. Happy weekend x

Emily said...

Thanks, as ever, for hosting. To keep with the linky theme, I hope the Scooby Doo party rocks!

Jen R said...

Happy Bday party for Doo Dah tomz, I have Little Biits Bday too tomz but we are having 1 friend sleepover and dinner out....just gotta make the cake...first time :)

Jen R said...

Oops now I have two linkys posts today after last weeks didnt work!!

Rhianna said...

Hope the birthday party is a hit.

Naturally Carol said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your Multiples and Singles! See you again in late January.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...