Friday, 13 January 2012

Weekend Rewind - The planning edition

Ahoy there! Welcome back to the usual home of the Weekend Rewind. Thanks to EmmaK for a superb hosting job last weekend.

The new year is upon us and I am meandering along. It is like I forgot to hit the reset button and I am still in the year 2011. I am usually so into signing up for challenges and setting myself ridiculously long lists of resolutions to tackle throughout the year. It is about the only planning that I do. But I love it.

But this year? Nada.

So I am seeking some planning inspiration from you.

Scour your archives and link up a 'PLANNING' post for some new comment love. The rules remain the same each week. Follow me if we aren't already acquainted, link up your post, share some comment joy with others and use social networking channels to spread the word to others. Easy? Totes.

I will get us started with this little gem .... The anti-organisation stand off

Now show us yours...

10 comments:

Maxabella said...

I'm surprised I don't post about planning more often... the world needs more planning!!! x

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

Planning??? Hmmm. Let me see...

Sara @ Tis The Life said...

I don't think I have ever posted about planning! I will have to enjoy reading everyone's ideas :)

Kelly Exeter said...

So now I have completed the triumvurate and am reading & commenting on Sister C's blog too. I am guessing I am not the only one though :)

This is my first weekend rewind and I LOVE the topic!!

picklebug said...

I'm always planning the next project for our home. I only posted this a couple of hours ago but it fits perfectly with the theme!

Rach x

Rhonda said...

I'm such a bad planner, always taking on too much and stressing myself, or tossing away the plan in favor of just winging it.

Great topic!

EmmaK said...

Ha ha tips on planning! I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. I do know how to have a fab weekend though so I'll give you my tips

Anna @ green tea n toast said...

Ooops - first time at this (blog is only four days new) and I put the wrong link. Sorry! Scroll down to the first post though and there is my big PLAN!
Loving weekend rewind. Good to see what everyone has been up to in months gone by.

Hines-Sight said...

Linking up today for the first time. Enjoyed finding your blog.

Madam Bongani said...

Oops I missed this one but I will check in next week! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...