Friday, 10 February 2012

Weekend Rewind - The blog hop edition

Just for something different, I thought I would make the Weekend Rewind a blog hop. I am not sure if it will work, but it could be fun to try? Add the code to your post, tweet and Facebook the link and see if we can't get a relay style Weekend Rewind happening?

There is no particular theme this week, just link up a post that you would like to re-air.

The rules remain the same if this is your first time playing. Become my friend if we aren't already acquainted, link up your post and comment on other posts in the list. Share ones that you love with your community and, while you are at it, give the Weekend Rewind a bit of a plug too (we always welcome new folk to the fold).

Here's my post this week... How twins are made

Now show us yours...

PS: I have a giveaway going at the moment, which is so unlike me that you really should support my poor attempt effort! Click over to check out what is on offer and, if you like what you see, enter!

3 comments:

Anna said...

It's so fun to start blog hopping again! Really looking forward to find some nice new blogs, as I always do through this hop. Have a lovely weekend!

A Moments of Libra

Frugal wahm said...

Thanks! Added an old one... really need to get writing on my blog again! I really enjoy it.

Kim H said...

Oooh, fun! And I just got it to work so that's a flippin miracle for me!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...