Friday, 22 June 2012

Weekend Rewind: The party edition

We are all about pink (the Minx) and orange (the Dew Drop) party decorating, food and take-away bags this weekend at Casa Four. I feel like I have most of the plans for the twins' three and a half party (astute readers will remember they were born on Christmas Day*) but am looking for some last minute inspiration. So I thought, why not? Why the f@3k not?


Let's do it! Dust off an old party related post from your archives, link her up here, share some comment love with your fellow linkers and ye ol' Weekend Rewind will be officially in session**. I can't promise a weekly linky, but I can promise you will have fun if you choose to link here today.


I will get us started... Nipples aren't meant to be censored


Now it is your turn...


* Click this link if you want to see a photo of me the day before I gave birth to the twins! Scary stuff!
** I know. I thought it was dead and buried too. But maybe... just maybe, someone will play along.







11 comments:

Claireyhewitt said...

I love parties. Looking forward to the links!

Cath said...

I love the Weekend Rewind... Looking forward to the links!

Jo @ Countrylifeexperiment said...

Love the weekend rewind, and love a party - the perfect mix! Thanks for resurrecting it!

Maxabella said...

Woot! We're on!

x

Marcy said...

I've missed the Rewind. I hope mine fits the prompt well enough. It's a video I made to celebrate my birthday.

Sarah said...

LOVE the rewind - so good to have it back. As ever mine is bound to be a tenuous link and no help to you whatsoever ... ;-)

danneromero said...

i hope you have fun at your casa four party. :D

Emily said...

Hooray! I love me a Rewind. x

Erin said...

Yeah rewind:) an oldie but nearly the one and only time I made a stupendous cake. (well teen daughter and friend helped)

Catherine Rodie Blagg (Cup of Tea and a Blog) said...

Hello! I've only just stumbled across this link up. How exciting!

Diminishing Lucy said...

I have not linked up. But wanted to pop in to gossip. We had to attend a 40th last night. Neither of us wanted to go. We were obligated to attend, for various reasons. We went, after a day of dreading it. Fancy dress, FFS.( I went as a gangsters moll, and looked senfuckingsational, even if I do say so myself!)

Anyway. Got there at 7.30pm. Made excruciating small talk to people we don't know and or don't like. Clapped at the speeches at 9.30pm. THEN SNUCK OUT AND RAN AWAY TOGETHER to our local pub. Got as pissed as newts together, just the two of us, and then staggered home.

TOP PARTY!

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...