|Image from here|
2. At four weeks you will return for a check up to be told that 'most people' are back at work by now and 'most people' are back exercising. What is wrong with you?
3. At six weeks post-op you will still wear an abdominal band to support your stomach muscles because they are still non-existent.
4. And you still have to wonder every time you laugh hysterically or cough if you will 'pop a stitch'.
5. You will walk with a stoop well past the four week mark.
6. You will need to consider buying shares in a pilates studio.
7. Your children will freak out when they see your stomach. You look like a magic trick gone wrong with a slash from hip to hip.
8. You will freak out when you see your stomach. Apart from the identity crisis with your new belly button, you really do look like a magic trick gone wrong with that scar.
9. You will no longer know what to say when people discover you have four children and tell you how good you look.
10. Your flat stomach will only highlight your ample thighs.
* I had surgery to correct my massive hernia caused by twin pregnancy six weeks ago.