Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Dear John

One minute it was April and then it was December! The year has flown. Don't you think!? 

I have barely blogged this year and I feel so sad that all the tiny little memories from the year have slipped by unrecorded. I want to write it all down but already I have forgotten. The little stories. The funny one-liners. The things that let you see the trees in the forest.

So here are a few of the bigger things. They will make no sense to anyone but me, but they will be there. A forever reminder of the year that was...
Back to work full time.
Brown became purple, white became red.
The bed that rolled. And rolled and rolled.
The plans were finalised, the green light was given.
Happy 10 in Blackheath.
A wildly endured 50 and reunion with my long lost friend, asthma.
Al's baby launched into the world.
The astronaut, 60s rocker, little red vest and bossy ballerina.
Two critical thinkers, an English champ and a little boy lost.
52 of your closest friends for a disco celebration.
A cricket tragic was born.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...