Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Year in Review - The End of Primary School


I don't think I managed a single post in 2016 so I am taking time to stock take 16 things to remember from 2016 before I can't remember them... So here goes...

Nugget finished primary school in December. Let me just let that sink in for a minute... I am now the mother of a high-school child! 

Time really does fly. 

He is a funny, smart and loyal soul with a passion for music and writing. He is ready to tackle high-school after a Year 6 packed with exciting experiences, opportunities and memories. He was a zombie at the Bushland Fair, he was a school Ambassador, he won the Commitment to Band Award, he enjoyed the excursion to Bathurst and had lots of fun with his friends, all organised by him thanks to the power of social media. 

He danced the night away at his Year 6 Farewell and cried his eyes out on the last day of school. 

I am so proud to be his Mum!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...